70% Of Indians Workforce Employees Wants To Continue Working From Home For Rest of 2020, Says Survey - Insiderfolks

70% Of Indians Workforce Employees Wants To Continue Working From Home For Rest of 2020, Says Survey – Insiderfolks, After the coronavirus-induced pandemic began months earlier, operating from home has been a modern standard for many.

70% Of Indians Workforce Employees Wants To Continue Working From Home For Rest of 2020, Says Survey - Insiderfolks
70% Of Indians Workforce Employees Wants To Continue Working From Home For Rest of 2020, Says Survey – Insiderfolks

Cases are still high and employees are still doing their jobs with the comfort of their homes every day.

It doesn’t seem like employers are going to call their employees back to the office any time soon, at least not until the end of this year.

Others figured that working from home would be a nightmare, but to everyone’s shock, multinational corporations across diverse industries record high efficiency every month and even workers enjoy their work environment.

According to the Economic Times survey, 30 % of people working at home want to go back to their workplaces. A survey of 1,800 people working from home across 550 companies in 15 different industrial sectors was conducted by Xpheno, ET’s specialist staff firm. The remaining 70% prefer to work from home and want to continue to do so.

The 30% who decide to go back to work has a management position to fulfill.

The surveyed businesses included major Indian IT corporations, Big 4 advisory firms, e-commerce, MNCs, auto, and banking firms.

Nonetheless, not all businesses are in favour of this ‘WFH’ philosophy and have requested their workers to return to work.

An IT company with more than 8,000 employees has asked 30 percent of its employees to come back to work, but only 20 percent or less are willing to do so.

“Even as profitability is strong, this business is in line with the WFH system with over 80 percent of workers,” said Kamal Karanth, co-founder, Xpheno.

The report also contained the point that only a limited percentage of workers of major corporations such as Maruti, Tech Mahindra, Myntra, Whirlpool is heading back to the workplace.

A Myntra spokesperson said that less than 10% of the company’s workforce, including employees whose work can not be carried out without the use of office infrastructure, is returning to work.

Some, such as the accounting company EY and the consumer durables giant Whirlpool, have made it easier for their workers to operate from home or workplace.

What do you think about work from home? Please, let us know in the section.

Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on insiderfolks.com. Catch all the updates from www.insiderfolks.com, Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more latest news updates: http://bit.ly/2neVPFM, Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news links below.


Connect with insider folks: For the more latest in news and lifestyle visit: http://insiderfolks.com/  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Insiderfolks/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsiderFolks  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/insider_folks/

4 comments
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Samsung Will Make Smart Phones Worth Rs.3 Lakh Crore In India, After Shifting Plant From Vietnam – Insiderfolks

Samsung Will Make Smart Phones Worth Rs.3 Lakh Crore In India, After…